Dear community members
Today Community Planning Aberdeen has launched an online simulator to enable citizens to express what is important and of value to them and for their community. Please help cascade and promote the following information to your citizen, customer and community contacts. The survey is open to any resident of Aberdeen City.
What is important to you?
Community Planning Aberdeen is the name for your local partnership of public, private and third sector organisations and communities all working together to improve people’s lives across Aberdeen City.
We would like residents of Aberdeen to participate in this short exercise to discover what things you value and what is important to you.
Imagine you are responsible for improving the lives of the people of Aberdeen. You only have 500 points to give to various improvement projects. You must allocate all of these points. How would you allocate these points? How you do this will help guide the work of Community Planning Aberdeen and the priorities within the City’s Local Outcome Improvement Plan. You can, also, give comments and submit ideas.
Open until Wednesday 31st of March 2021
Get Started >>
Help us spread the word:
· Promote it on your website
· Share it on your social media accounts – remember and tag others in too
· Follow our CPA social media account Twitter and retweet our What is Important posts – #important4aberdeen #communityplanningaberdeen #communityspirit #LOIPRefresh21
· Write about it in your Newsletters
· Cascade information to your group members/friends/service users and encouraging them to also share
· Support service users/friends/colleagues who do not have online access or digital skills to participate and have their views heard
· Tell us on social media when you’ve allocated your points!
If you have any queries or would like to give us feedback, please use the comments boxes in the link or email us at email@example.com